Friday, March 6, 2015

Two kinds of coffee

I ventured to Lotte Mart in Pyeongtaek and took a back way home and found a gem of a place. I stopped here to do some of my schooling online.

I was excited as I walked in as it had an industrial feel with plank floors with steel on part of them as well. It was a very modern environment and had lots of fun things to look at on the wall. The staff was very pleasant and spoke english as well. The menu was extensive as well as the menu of food.
I was happily surprised when they had decaf dutch coffee. There brought me orange slices as a bonus.
They were so friendly as I just sat there doing homework.

It was definitely a fun place to visit nestled in an up and coming area of yuppyville.

3.5 coffee beans out of 5.

Enjoy visiting this place!








This was the bathroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment