Thursday, March 26, 2015

Two Kinds of Coffee (take 2)

I love the vibe in Two Kinds. Its a upscale, modern comfortable coffee house that never disappoints. 
I had a hot decaf Dutch which I loved, and would come back again and again for it. 
The two gentleman that run it, are serious about their coffee. I was in awe of their espresso machine and all the equipment. Ah, can I say how much I love the coffee culture here. Seriously. 

Click HERE for my first experience. 

I think I have found a new favorite. 

You can also find them on Facebook HERE

Oh and the desserts you can get in a little to-go box. 

6 out of 5 Coffee Beans! 





Business card with address. 




This mug seriously is the coolest mug. 


If you have been to Korea, you know what this is! 





No comments:

Post a Comment